Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Flowers

I like the pink roses and I like the blue sky above them.

I like the grass and the purple flowers all bumbled together with the roses behind them.

I like the little purple flowers with the green and the white leaves.

I like the pink roses with the green leaves. Their are raindrops of the autumn rain the we had this year.

I am glad that we are growing vegetables in our garden. The first brussel sprouts that we are growing are almost done this year.

I like the Fairy roses on the bottom of the driveway because they are crammed in with some more roses and lots of other plants around them.

I like the silver bunny ears because they are very pretty with the rain drops that we had this year and with the roses above them.

I like the white flowers in with the pink flowers and purple flowers. I like the elephant ears above them.

 I like the elephant ears around the yard. The pink flowers are very pretty to me.

 I like the um... anemones because they are pinkish. And I like them with the green.

 I like the purple flowers around the shade path with the weeping cherry tree.

 I like the dahlias near the shade path with lots of green and white around them.

 I like the pink flowers with the purple and white ones and the sedum around.

 I like the Cherry corner around the bend of the path.

 I like the white flowers on the trellises.

 I like the pink and blur flowers by the bush.

 I like the pink flowers on the trellis.

 I like the blue flowers and the red in one group.

 I like the pink flowers.

 I like the white flowers in with the green leaves.

 I like the asters and the sedum and the green leaves.

 I like the red and white flowers by the tree.

 I like the sunshine shining on the grass and the red flowers.

I like the white flowers with the green bush.

 I like the sunshine shining on the tree and the green leaves.

 I like the white sedum by the tree.

 Mommy says this is called meadow rue. I like it because I like the blue sky and the tree.

 I like the hydrangeas by the fence.

 I like the little bird bath with the pretend birds on the side of it.

I like cute Bella because she is nice and soft and cute.

4 comments:

  1. Anna!!
    Its so great to see some more pictures that you took. They are all so pretty:) I love all the different pinks throughout your garden. I too like how the purple flowers are "bumbled" together with the roses. So pretty. I love all the sunshine that you capture in each picture. It makes for a very pretty photograph.
    Keep taking pictures! I love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - wow! What a great job! Emma, Meghan and I all like the pictures with the sun shining down and also the last one with Bella. She looks so soft and nice :) Thank you for sharing with us!

    Love,
    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Rosie - these are all good pictures. I especially like the rose with autumn raindrops and the oat-grass in the sunshine. But I also love just seeing how everything looks to you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, it's so much fun looking at the garden the way you see it. It looks like a whole different place! Your picture of the meadow rue, where you are looking up through it to the sky, is very imaginative. I can remember lying on my back in my vegetable garden looking up at the plants. It is a very cool way to look at a garden, like if you were a worm and you poked your head out of the ground and looked up at the giant plants. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...