Sunday, May 27, 2012

Roses in May

 The roses are pretty. I like when the sun shines on them.

 I like the white flowers with the blue geraniums next to them. And I also like the sun shine on them and the grass around them.

 I like the pink and purple flowers together and also with the Sedum. They are pretty.

 I like the flowers by the driveway. I love them.

 I love the foxgloves on the Shade Path.

 I like the foxgloves with the hosta leaves around them.

I like the purple flowers with the poppies. I love them.

 I like the white alliums near the yard because they are so pretty. I love them.

 I like the pink geraniums around the Circle lawn. And I also like when the sun shines on them.

 I like the buds on the trellis.

I like the chive flowers because they are pretty purple.

I like the roses near the house because they are pretty and the sun shines on them a lot.

 I love these roses!

 I like the blue geraniums around the allium. They are pretty and I love them.

 I like Bella. She is my favorite bunny. I love her and she is very cute.

 I love Bella when she washes her face. She is a cutie.

4 comments:

  1. I like the cute picture of Bella cleaning her face. It is cute!

    I love you, cute little Rose!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, I agree that the flowers look very pretty in the sunshine. I'm glad you got to enjoy taking some pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA!
    I am SO glad to see that you have started your own blog!!
    Your pictures of both Bella and the flowers are so pretty...
    My favorite picture is the first one with the roses that have the clematis climbing among them.

    Great job!!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna it is fun to see your mamas gardens through your eyes. Love you, bev

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...